Mission and Vision
CEP Uganda envisions building hope and creating opportunities for women and
Creating an environment that gives a second chance of humility to the less disadvantaged women and children to discover their full potential and contribute to
Values and Guiding Principles
- RESPECT and DIGNITY to all people in recognition of the innate value of all men, women, and children who are created in the image of God.
- EQUITY AND JUSTICE to all people irrespective of race, age, gender, colour, class, disability, location, or religion.
- COLLABORATION with families, communities, and organizations with varying service approaches toward the common goal; the protection and prevention of child abuse and neglect.
- TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY to the community and international partners in all areas of service and management.
- COMPASSION AND CARE ministry that is intentional in meeting individual, family, and community needs in a manner that does not erode cultural identity and socio-economic development.
- STRENGTH-BASED PRACTICES that recognizes and maximizes the vast richness of resources, talent, skills, and experience that exist in every individual, family and community.